Claims are inevitable. Make sure losses aren’t.
Your business moves fast — and your insurance coverage is more valuable when your claims management process can keep up.
When NFP’s national claims service practice stewards your claims management program, you get the support and outcomes your business needs.
We Take Care of It All – Issues Big and Small
Our goal and priority is to make your job easier by:
- Reviewing incidents and reporting new claims as soon as possible.
- Working with insurance carriers to quickly set up and assign claims.
- Identifying potential points of overlapping coverage and placing all applicable policies on notice.
- Ensuring claims below the policy deductible are evaluated and handled appropriately.
- Monitoring the progression of claims using insurance carrier/TPA Risk Management Information Systems (RMIS) and via contact with the assigned adjusters.
- Reviewing letters of coverage, declination and reservation of rights to maximize your coverage.
The NFP national claims service practice team works together to custom-build a service plan that aligns with your issues, challenges and goals. We proactively monitor the claims process, from initial report to final resolution, with consistent contact with involved parties, conducting claim reviews and settlement evaluations, and performing claims analytics. We will identify critical claims and guide you toward the best outcome.
Measure and Maintain the Highest Quality
We continually strive to provide best-in-class service. We monitor and review the performance of your insurance carrier/third-party administrator by completing a broker claims audit, when needed, to evaluate compliance with claims handling instructions and best practices.
Our audits measure overall compliance and provide a comprehensive overview of:
- Initial and ongoing contact
- Claim investigation
- Accurate and timely reserving
- Return to work (workers’ compensation)
- Medical management (workers’ compensation)
- Action plans
- Claim Supervision
Contact us to learn how our extensive technical knowledge, proactive oversight, and top-to-bottom service can make the difference in your claims program.